Rolls Royce was founded in 1906 by Charles Stewart Rolls and Henry Royce. Today, it is one of the top luxury automobiles and was originally producing...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and this my blog site about cars. I created this site because I love cars and their history as well. I actually worked in an automobile industry for many years. I started an assistant mechanic and left the company as one of the department managers. During my employment, I learned countless things about cars, from the machines to their selling points. Looking back, I was not particularly interested in cars. I took the job back because I needed the money. But what I didn’t realize was that it would become one of my biggest interests…. So much that I would dedicate my time just to discuss about them here in my blog site. If you’re a car aficionado like myself, I hope you have fun reading about all the discoveries I learned about them.
- Why are Mercedes-Benz cars so expensive?
- Tips on Proper Maintenance of BMW
- 5 Tips for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance
- How Do Hybrid Cars and Trucks Work?
- How To Keep Your Kids Safe In The Car
- A First Look At The BMW 8 Series Concept Car
- Tips On Maintaining Your Vehicle Cooling System
- 5 Tips for Buying a Land Rover
- Tips for Buying a Used BMW
- Battle of the German Brands: BMW vs Audi vs Mercedes – Which Is Better?
- Guide to Car Safety Features
- Advice on The Proper Maintenance of A Ferrari
- New 2018 Mercedes A-Class Bringing New Levels of Luxury and Technology
- A Review of the 2018 Bentley Continental GT
- Ferrari To Release 488 Special Edition In 2018
- Porsche Mission E No Longer A Concept
- How To Repair and Maintain Your BMW Battery
- Land Rover Bares Ambitious Plan To Unveil 16 New Models By 2020
- Reviewing The 2018 Volvo XC60- Specs Revealed
- Top 10 Car Technologies To Look Forward In the Future