As countries around the world are aiming to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars, 4 new electric vehicles are set to be launched in...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and this my blog site about cars. I created this site because I love cars and their history as well. I actually worked in an automobile industry for many years. I started an assistant mechanic and left the company as one of the department managers. During my employment, I learned countless things about cars, from the machines to their selling points. Looking back, I was not particularly interested in cars. I took the job back because I needed the money. But what I didn’t realize was that it would become one of my biggest interests…. So much that I would dedicate my time just to discuss about them here in my blog site. If you’re a car aficionado like myself, I hope you have fun reading about all the discoveries I learned about them.
- Road Rules To Remember When Driving in Europe
- Ferrari To Release 488 Special Edition In 2018
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Porsche
- All You Need To Know About The 2020 Porsche Mission E
- Debunking The Myths About Self-Driving Cars
- Accessories That You Can Add To Your Mercedes Benz
- Which Are The Most Reliable European Cars?
- 4 Tips On How To Maintain A Ferrari
- A Closer Look At The 2018 Ferrari 488 Pista
- BMW Is Set For Autonomous Driving Technology
- A Review of the Mercedes Benz AMG GT
- 4 Eco Friendly Ways to Remove Car Rust
- Debunking 5 Myths About Electric Cars
- Software Development for Self Driving Cars
- 5 Tips for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance
- Reviewing The 2018 Volvo XC60- Specs Revealed
- Alfa Romeo To Launch 9 New Cars By 2021
- Self-Driving Public Transport Are Making Its Way to Europe
- Tips For Buying The Right Ferrari For You
- Amazing Facts About the Rolls Royce You Need To Know