As countries around the world are aiming to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars, 4 new electric vehicles are set to be launched in...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and this my blog site about cars. I created this site because I love cars and their history as well. I actually worked in an automobile industry for many years. I started an assistant mechanic and left the company as one of the department managers. During my employment, I learned countless things about cars, from the machines to their selling points. Looking back, I was not particularly interested in cars. I took the job back because I needed the money. But what I didn’t realize was that it would become one of my biggest interests…. So much that I would dedicate my time just to discuss about them here in my blog site. If you’re a car aficionado like myself, I hope you have fun reading about all the discoveries I learned about them.
- A Word About Repairs and Maintenance Cost of A Mercedes Benz
- The Heat Is On As Car Manufacturers Race For Self-Driving Technology
- Unveiling The BMW Concept X7 iPerformance
- A Review of the New 2018 Porsche Cayenne
- SUVs, Electric Cars In The Pipeline for Maserati Until 2022
- How BMW Owners Can Update Their iDrive Software
- The Ultimate Guide To Electric Car Batteries
- Jaguar Unveiling Four New Models By 2018
- Mercedes Benz Announces Updates For C-class Coupe and Cabriolet
- Step Into the Future With The Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury in Motion Concept
- New Bill Requires ‘Over-the-air’ software updates for driverless cars
- Levels of Autonomy in Self-Driving Cars Explained
- Debunking Five Myths About Electric Cars
- What Are the Costs Associated With Buying A Car?
- Getting To Know The 2018 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- Emergency SOS To Be Fitted In New Cars Sold In EU In 2018
- Upcoming Mercedes-Benz Vehicles for the 2018 Model Year
- Announcing The Arrival of the 2018 Audi RS3
- A Review of the 2018 Land Rover Discovery
- A Look At 5 Emerging Battery Technologies For Electric Vehicles