As countries around the world are aiming to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars, 4 new electric vehicles are set to be launched in...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and this my blog site about cars. I created this site because I love cars and their history as well. I actually worked in an automobile industry for many years. I started an assistant mechanic and left the company as one of the department managers. During my employment, I learned countless things about cars, from the machines to their selling points. Looking back, I was not particularly interested in cars. I took the job back because I needed the money. But what I didn’t realize was that it would become one of my biggest interests…. So much that I would dedicate my time just to discuss about them here in my blog site. If you’re a car aficionado like myself, I hope you have fun reading about all the discoveries I learned about them.
- Maserati Unveils 2018 GranTurismo With Slight Updates
- 5 European Made SUVs You Would Want To Park In Your Garage
- Mercedes Benz Announces Updates For C-class Coupe and Cabriolet
- Enhancements For The 2018 Land Rover Discovery
- The Lowdown On The Different Kinds of SUV
- Which BMW Series is right for me?
- A First Look At The 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast
- All You Need To Know About Buying And Leasing A Car In Europe
- Drone Technology To Be Used for Refueling Electric Cars
- Top Tips for Buying a New Renault
- Ushering In A New Breed of Exotic European SUVs
- Land Rover Bares Ambitious Plan To Unveil 16 New Models By 2020
- 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Gets Refreshed With New Interior And Tech Updates
- Electric or Hybrid: Which Is The Right Car To Buy?
- Fiat Chrysler Bracing For European Market Relaunch
- Introducing The 911 Solo Concept – Porsche’s Hypercar of the Future
- Audi Unveils Luxury Coupe SUV Crossover Q8
- Levels of Autonomy in Self-Driving Cars Explained
- A Look At The New Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- The Heat Is On As Car Manufacturers Race For Self-Driving Technology