As countries around the world are aiming to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars, 4 new electric vehicles are set to be launched in...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and this my blog site about cars. I created this site because I love cars and their history as well. I actually worked in an automobile industry for many years. I started an assistant mechanic and left the company as one of the department managers. During my employment, I learned countless things about cars, from the machines to their selling points. Looking back, I was not particularly interested in cars. I took the job back because I needed the money. But what I didn’t realize was that it would become one of my biggest interests…. So much that I would dedicate my time just to discuss about them here in my blog site. If you’re a car aficionado like myself, I hope you have fun reading about all the discoveries I learned about them.
- Jaguar Unveiling Four New Models By 2018
- Step Into the Future With The Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury in Motion Concept
- Tips For Buying The Right Ferrari For You
- Which BMW Series is right for me?
- The Safety of Roads Lies With These Future Technologies
- Both Self-Driving And Electric Cars May Pose A Threat To Future Gas Demand
- What Are the Costs Associated With Buying A Car?
- Drone Technology To Be Used for Refueling Electric Cars
- The Perks of Buying European Brand Cars In Europe
- What Should I Do When Buying a Second Hand Porsche?
- A Closer Look At The 2018 Ferrari 488 Pista
- Ushering In A New Breed of Exotic European SUVs
- The Heat Is On As Car Manufacturers Race For Self-Driving Technology
- 5 Most Affordable Luxury SUVs
- BMW In No Rush To Release Self Driving Car
- Expect A Bigger More Aggressive Audi Q3 In 2018
- Jaguar Announces Updates For The XE and XF Sedans and F-Pace SUV
- Revealing Europe’s Top 10 Best Selling Cars for 2017
- Self-Driving Public Transport Are Making Its Way to Europe
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Buy A Porsche