As countries around the world are aiming to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars, 4 new electric vehicles are set to be launched in...
Hello there. I’m Robert Peter Janitzek and this my blog site about cars. I created this site because I love cars and their history as well. I actually worked in an automobile industry for many years. I started an assistant mechanic and left the company as one of the department managers. During my employment, I learned countless things about cars, from the machines to their selling points. Looking back, I was not particularly interested in cars. I took the job back because I needed the money. But what I didn’t realize was that it would become one of my biggest interests…. So much that I would dedicate my time just to discuss about them here in my blog site. If you’re a car aficionado like myself, I hope you have fun reading about all the discoveries I learned about them.
- Tips On How to Care And Maintain Your BMW
- Debunking The Myths About Self-Driving Cars
- Advice on The Proper Maintenance of A Ferrari
- Debunking Common Myths About SUVs
- Accessories That You Can Add To Your Mercedes Benz
- Race Against Time: Is Europe Ready For Driverless Car Technology?
- Introducing The All-New Bentayga, Bentley’s First SUV
- The Most Popular European Cars in the U.S
- Reviewing The 2018 Volvo XC60- Specs Revealed
- 2019 Porsche 911 992 Set To Be Unveiled At The End of the Year
- List of the Best German Cars
- Drone Technology To Be Used for Refueling Electric Cars
- Porsche To Unveil An Electric 911 In the Future
- A Look At The New Generation Porsche 911
- All You Need To Know About BMW Latest Software Updates
- 2018 BMW X7 Price, Specs, And Release Date Revealed
- VW brand car sales hit 6.23 million record in 2017
- 9 Reasons Why Buying An Audi Makes Sense
- The Best Selling Car Manufacturers and Brands In Europe For 2017
- How To Keep Your Kids Safe In The Car